The dress















Heels and Dress: Zara; Bag: E-bay

I really love the outcome of this photosession! I totally love it when my friend Vesna have time to take photos.
Every photosession was so good and photos were beautiful. 
Beside of that I will change my blog so if Im not here you will know whats up :D
Also I bought this dress in February for 8€ and I changed it a little bit so now I have lovely dress ...



                                        Shop | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin´ | Tumblr
            Have a great week! Till next time! 


6 comments :

  1. Amazing photos and i love your top :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bas su zanimljive slike, preslatke su mi ove ravne sandalice, a haljina je bas lijepa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haljina? mislila sam da je suknja i bluza...u svakom slučaju divno ti stoji i sviđa mi se kontrast uzoraka (cvjetnog i kariranog)...sandale sa visokom petom su sjajan izbor i da...fotografije su stvarno prekrasno ispale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are fantastic and that dress is amazing <3 I thought it was two pieces. So well done!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preslatka kombinacija! A boja kose ti tako lijepo naglašava lice! Krasno! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apsolutno savršena haljina! Ne znam šta si joj uradila, ali da je uspelo, uspelo je! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds