Big news!


Dress: Asos Maternity; Sneakers: Just Fab; Bag: Mango; Jacke: Zara (old)


I think it's the time to reveal the big news in my life. Like you see from the photos we are expecting baby!I'm so excited  and feeling great. My first 3 months were pretty good for me. I had nausea but it was not so bad. My baby will arrive in the middle of August. I can't await till then! It's really challenging to dress up my bumb. I bought some maternity pants and dresses. This dress is very elastick so it it might be useful in the coming months.



      Have a great week! Till next time!  




3 comments :

  1. Congrats! My little one turned one on Sunday :) I shared loads of thoughts and outfits from my pregnancy on my blog!

    Xx
    Larissa

    By the way, I moved my blog! I hope you will follow me with bloglovin on my new site:
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's amazing. Good luck and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds