Kimono













Kimono: S.Oliver; Sandals: Mango; Dress: Pimkie

If you follow me on Instragam you may know that I was at the sea with my hubby. I found a little apartment via Airbnb and we stayed for 4 days.Novi Vinodolski and Selce are near my hometown. I spent my holidays there during my childhood.As you see I wear my new kimono together this dress but its goes very well with shorts, long dresses, flare jeans.... 

Letzte Woche war ich am Meer. Es war echt erholsam. Selce und Novi Vinodolski sind in der Nähe meiner Heimatstadt. In meiner Kindheit hatte ich dort oft Urlaub mit meinen Eltern.Ich habe mein neues Kimono mitgebracht. Dazu passen kurzen Hosen, Flare Jeans, lange Kleider oder wie in diesem Outfit ein kurzes Kleid. Wie gefällt es euch?




      Have a great week! Till next time!  



6 comments :

  1. gorgeous pictures!!

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jao zavidim, moree :) Divna kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Bilder und schöner Look!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Wunderschöne Fotos! Toller Look!

    Auf ColourClub läuft zur Zeit ein Gewinnspiel: zwei Paar Sonnenbrillen sind zu gewinnen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Borislava von www.colourclub.at

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds