Maxi dress





 Dress: H&M; Jacke: Mango;  Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell; 



I've almost forgot on my lovely JC litas. When I saw this dress I knew that I need them, because I'm 165 cm tall and without them this dress would reach the floor. I also like the print of this dress. It's totally retro!

 
Ich habe total auf meine JC Litas vergessen. Als ich das Kleid gesehen habe, wusste ich, dass es mir zu lang ist, aber für solche Sachen habe ich meine Litas. Und die sind auch echt 70er Jahre Stil. 



      Have a great week! Till next time! 

5 comments :

  1. Fantastično ti stoji haljina! :) Nisam ni ja puno viša od tebe pa uvijek sve maxi suknje i haljine uglavnom vučem po podu haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole boho look is perfection.. I love your style...


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, long time no see ! Hope you're fine ?
    Your blog is still very nice and I love the new look of the pages, can I ask which template you have used to make it ? I think mine is too old and I would like to make some nice updates...
    Thanks in advance for your advice
    Charlotte from Trip in my dressing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you Im fine. Here you have many templates: http://themeforest.net/
      But I think its better to go on wordpress because you have so many great free templates for wordpress and for blogspot ist little bit hard to find something good.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Jako dobro,hoćeš kratko,,kraće pa evo i dugo......kako god ali jako dobro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds