Pineapple shorts







  Blouse:  from www.Aupie.com ( direct link here )
Shorts: New Yorker 
Boots: Mass shoes
 Bag: Aldo

I've finally found a great pair of summer boots. Here in Vienna I couldn't find them, at least I could not find them. Italy is famous for shoes and summer boots. I didn't have the opportunity to go there yet. Before I went back to Vienna from my vacation, I took a stop with my mom at a shopping center in Zagreb. There I've found them! Perfect pair of summer boots made in Italy! What a great match! They go well with summer dresses and shorts. I would even say they go well with everything :D

Have great day! Till next time!

17 comments :

  1. Pineapple short! How cute is that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ananas:) kako slatko! prave ljetnje hlačice i da te ljetne čizme su bap divne....bijela košuljica je uvijek savršen izbor za šorc, a i torba je baš fora...lijepe fotografije, vjetar u kosi i tako to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torba mi je bas dobra! Slatka kombinacija! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completly in love with white lace shirts recently (like the shirt in my last post). Love the one you are wearing here a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know what do I love more shirt or the shoes!!!! :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cizme su predobre, super ulov :-) Hlacice su <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with that look. Kind of elegant and boho but lovely <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, love it!
    Great blog btw, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. predivan outfit. prekjut ananasići.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ajme, predivna kombinacija <3

    izgledaš super..

    btw. pratim te preko gfc-a i bloglovina, nadam se da ćeš i ti mene :)

    pusa,

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joj predivno. Taj sorc je savrsenstvo <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so in love with your shorts!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Koje slatke kratke hlače, super su!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog
    followed
    www.persianlikethekat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds